- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Guitar Pedal
£229.00 RRP £255
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Boss VE-20 is the first Boss pedal aimed at vocalists, capable of pitch correction, harmonies and effects for live and instant use on stage or in the studio.
The VE20 vocal performer is a solid, twin pedal vocal effects unit for stage or studio use. For the first time the Boss superior quality effects are now available for vocalists. Vocal effects such as vocal doublers, pitch correction, Radio, Strobe and more are available at the touch of a pedal. This allows the vocalist complete live control when singing on stage.
The VE20 is designed for the vocalist to get the best effects without the hassle of complex systems and buttons. At the turn of a dial there are many preset effects to choose from and 1 press of a pedal turns your effects on and off. Dont worry, if your someone who likes a little more detail then the VE20 has editing tools in-built as well to customise your sound.
Adding harmonies to your voice ahs never been better or easier. Select the harmony interval of your choice or even multi layer stacks of harmony and then save them for instant recall. There is no need for MIDI input or other device for pitch matching. Simply sing and the VE20 vocal performer will do the rest. You could even double up your vocal with the doubler effect!
Like the world famous RC2, the VE20 effects pedal will layer loops of audio recording in real-time, in-fact up to 40 seconds worth. This could be used for sticking down a backing harmony for singing over, building up beat-boxing phrases for singing with or even sing a phrase, get into the audience and listen to how your vocal sounds out in the crowd!
Special Vocal Effects
There are some extra special effects in the VE20 vocal processor. Effects such as Radio change your voice to sound like it was running through a transistor radio or the electric effect for vocal effects that people such as Cher have made famous. Others include Robot, Distortion, Strobe, Reverb and Chorus.
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Pedal Features:
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -20 dBu (Mic Sens = 40)
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 4 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -20 dBu, PHONES/LINE: -4 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 600 ohms, PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop
- Mono 38 sec.
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack: XLR type/1/4 inch TRS phone type, OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): XLR type, PHONES/LINE jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw
- 180 mA (9 V max.)
Expected battery life under continuous use: 2 hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight ( (including batteries) )
- 173 mm
- 158 mm
- 57 mm
- 1.1 kg
2 lbs. 7 oz.
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms