- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Fender CD-100 CE Electro Acoustic Dreadnought
The brilliant CD-100 CE from Fender`s Classic Design series features excellent Fishman electronics, top Fender build quality and great playability.
The Fender CD-100 CE 6-String Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard in a Natural Satin has great playability, with sound and looks to match, at a highly affordable price.
The Fender CD-100 CE brings Fender quality to just about anybody. Delivering great playability, the CD-100 CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought shape with cutaway, a satin finish, spruce top, mahogany back and sides, chrome die-cast tuners and Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls.
Upgrades over the old version of this popular model include a new black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
The Fender CD-100 CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Satin, (Polyurethane) Finish
- Laminated Spruce Top
- Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Nato Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Scale Length: 25.3 inches (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94 inches (100mm) to 4.92 inches (125mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69 inches (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24 inches (57mm)
- Unique Fender CD-100 CE features include - Dual Action Truss Rod, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Black Pickguard, White Bridge Pins, Crushed Acrylic Rosette, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and All Satin Finish