- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Korg Monologue Blue
£299.00 RRP £358
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £29.90
NOTE: Deposit is adjustable at checkout to reduce monthly payments
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £23.59 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £12.35 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £8.61 P/M
The compact Korg Monologue in a dark blue finish. Create intense monophonic sounds with plenty of hands on controls and a powerful analogue engine. Finance Available
Korg Monologue Synthesizer brings a new level of sound and creative possibilities all in a compact, solid case with plenty of hands on control, on screen wave display and a 25 note full size keyboard. Finished in a lovely dark blue.
Powerful Analogue Sounds
Based on its bigger brother - the Korg Minilogue, the Monologue offers powerful monophonic sound production but with a new analogue circuit. The re-design makes the Monologue rather different in sound production creating incredibly rich sounds. Sound enhancements include a newly designed envelope section, modulation routing, and a filter with powerful low-end punch.
Sound is generated using a 2VCO, 1VCF, 1EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO structure. A new drive circuit lets you add deep overtones and distortion for mega bass and lead sounds. Combined with this is a massively variable LFO system which lets you go from tame to insane rates and can even be switched to act like an additional envelope.
There are 80 incredible preset sounds to choose from all of which can be warped and twisted to your own desires with the great selection of hands on controller knobs. Powerful filters combined with lots of other controls sound simply amazing for absolute control over your sounds. There are 20 spaces to save your own sounds on top of the 80 preset spaces. Built-in programs provide 80 preset sounds and sequences made by creative artists around the world including legendary electronic artist Aphex Twin.
There is a newly developed built-in step sequencer for you to lay down complex patterns. It supports both real-time recording with overdubbing capability as well as step recording that lets you record simply by pressing keys in the desired order, and you can also use the 16 physical buttons for quick editing or for improvisation.The motion sequence function lets you record up to four knob movements to apply time-varying change to the sound, and allows you to record not only continuously changing values as on previous models, but also values with step-wise variation.
There's also a key trigger function that lets you play back a sequence while you hold down a key, and even transpose it. Another new function is slide, which can be used to produce smooth bass lines by specifying portamento for each step!
A compact display allows you to visually see your transformations to the sound as you make them. This is awesome for generating specific waveforms or simply learning what things actually do to the sound when they are changed!
Play anywhere you feel like it with batteries. 6x AA batteries will keep you going for a while when creativity strikes! Of course the classy build quality with the wooden panels and metal chassis will ensure your Monologue is reliable and working when you need it most.
5 Stunning Colours To Choose From
The Korg Monologue is indeed available in 5 great new colour choices. Colours include Silver, Black, Gold, Red and Blue.
Monologue Official Specifications:
- Keyboard: 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Finish: Red
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Program: 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users), Each program includes microtuning and sequence data settings
Main Synthesis Parameters
- MASTER: Drive
- VCO1: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance
- EG: Type (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, Cutoff)
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- Sequencer: 16-step monophonic sequencer / Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Microtuning: 32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves), Each setting can be set the key.
- Controls: 23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access, A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
USB Type B
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (using alkaline batteries), Approximately 8 hours (using nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
- Weight: 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs.
- Color Variations: Silver, Black, Red, Dark Blue, Gold
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation)
- Accessories: AC adapter (DC 9V), Sync Cable SQ-CABLE-6