- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Korg SP280 White
£599.00 RRP £732
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £59.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £59.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £47.26 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £24.74 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £17.26 P/M
Designed with special attention to detail on the pianos and electric pianos the Korg SP280 piano also utilises the new NH graded piano action and weighs 30% less than the previous SP250.
The Korg SP280 piano is an elegant, yet portable piano with new features perfect for any situation. Weighing under 42lbs the SP280 can be transported almost anywhere with ease yet will look fantastic in the front room of any house.
The SP280 piano uses Korgs latest NH (Natural Hammer) action which is gradually weighted from heavier in the lower register to lighter in the upper register for a real authentic piano playing experience. In turn the piano sound has been designed to be expressive and rich in sound, in particular, the "Grand Piano" sound reproduces the damper resonance that is heard when you press the damper pedal of an acoustic piano.
The SP280 also has a range of high quality sounds to play with. 30 different voices from beautiful smooth strings through to jazz organ will cover any genre or style yet the instrument is so simple to use. The electric piano section has been specially crafted with sounds normally only found on higher end products.
Sounds can be layered and a new duet feature splits the piano into 2 section with the upper and lower octaves matching for anyone playing duets. 2 Headphone sockets have also been provided for teacher/ student or duet situations.
Korg SP280 Main Features:
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- Stylish design
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Lightweight design makes transportation easy
- Newly designed stand is light and easy to attach
- Stereo audio input is provided, for playing along with external audio sources
Korg SP280 Specifications
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 kinds
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 notes
- Sounds: 30 Total (10 x 3 Banks); Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Connections: Line Out (L.MONO/ R), Line In, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Pedal unit
- Amplification: 22 Watt × 2
- Speakers: Oval (8cm - 12cm) x 2
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported) Or optional Pedal unit (Sold separately)
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,361 × 406 × 785 mm / 53.58" × 15.98" × 30.91"(including Stand, excluding Music stand)
- Weight: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs (including Stand, excluding Music stand)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music Stand, Stand, and Damper pedal
- Options: Pedal unit PU-2
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.