- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 5-30pm
No late nights for Xmas period
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Nord ELECTRO 5D 61
£1579.00 RRP £1579
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £157.90
NOTE: Deposit is adjustable at checkout to reduce monthly payments
- 9 Months 0% APR - £157.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £124.59 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £65.23 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £45.50 P/M
Versatile, lightweight and easy to use. Nord Electro 5D has world class piano, organ and sampled sounds with new split & layer facilities, large OLED display and a huge 1Gb of memory.
Improved and better than ever before the Nord Electro 5D 61 combines new technology and features to create a versatile, lightweight instrument with world class sounds, ease of use and more expansion capability than ever before. It is a true performers instrument perfect for live musicians and studio work.
Nord Electro 5D 61 Features:
- 61 Note Semi-Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Splits and Layers function - Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- 1Gb Memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- New large OLED display for clear visibility and ease of use
- Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
- Sympathetic String Resonance for piano section
- Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls for sample section
- New Principle Pipe Organ
- New C2D 122 Leslie rotary emulation
- Improved effects with independent delay
Three Dedicated Sound Engines - Nord Electro 5D 61
The electro 5D offers 3 dedicated sound sections - Piano, Organ and Sample sections. Like previous Nord instruments each section has dedicated controls and is focused on sound quality along with live control to make it a superior live instrument.
Piano Section - There is now a huge 1Gb of memory for the piano section of the instrument. This allows users to load more sounds in from the large Nord PIano Library collections available without having to delete or swap stuff out of the instrument memory. Pianos have been painstakingly sampled to capture every natural nuance and detail before being added to the piano library. Electro 5D now contains the new String Resonance feature adding realism to your performance, previously missing from past models. As well as acoustic grand and upright models, there are a range of high quality e.pianos such as the Wurlitzer/ suitcase style instrument, clavi and harpsi, all of which can be updated with the piano library contents.
Organ Section - Famous for its organ sounds the 61 note version has physical drawbars for the ultimate hammond style experience. The B3 emulation is taken direct from the mighty C2D organ as well as the new C2D 122 leslie simulation for a truly authentic vintage organ sound. A new B3 Tone Wheel Bass feature gives you the classic 16 and 8 bass drawbars in the left hand and can even be used with the Piano and Sample section for a thick and meaty bottom end. As well as the B3 there are also the Vox and Farfisa organ models. They are faithful to the original organs and even the playing and response characteristics have been taken into consideration.
There has been a new addition to the organ family though, the Principal Pipe organ. This incredible sounding organ offers the depth and tone you only expect from a true pipe organ but without size!
Sample Section: - With full access to the Nord sample library, the sample section can be used to trigger sounds from just about anything. Vintage synth samples, guitars, saxophones, orchestras and more. the synth section is extremely easy to use and has dedicated attack/sustain/decay/release controls.
Split And Layer Sounds- Nord Electro 5D 61
For the first time ever on a Nor Electro product you can now split and layer sounds. These can be done in combinations such as Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ. There are 6 adjustable split point positions to choose from and balancing the volumes has never been so easy with a dedicated central control dial to balance between the 2 sections.
Set List Mode - Nord Electro 5D 61
A new addition to the Electro 5 range is the set list feature. It lets you easily organize a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 4 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Set Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customized on the fly without connecting it to a computer. Of course the new screen makes jobs like this very easy to handle.
Effects - Nord Electro 5D 61
The effects system can bring out the best of any sounds. There are 4 effect blocks plus Reverb and master EQ. Each effect section cab be assigned to a different sound engine for creating complex effects and sound combos. Each effect block has its own unique set of effects and each can be modified using the simple 1 dial adjustment at the top of each effect block. effects available include, Flangers, Phasers, Delays, Rotary, Chrous, Trem, Reverb and more.
In addition to the new rotary effect from the C2D organ, the Electro 5D 51 and SW73 models feature a mounting pint for the half moon switch, ideal for the organ buffs out there who want some original feel control of the rotary speed.
Lightweight / Portable - Nord Electro 5D 61
Weighing in at just 8.1KG this 61 note keyboard is simply amazing to transport around. Its compact size yet sturdy metal chassis are perfect for moving between venues, gigs or wherever your music takes you.
Specifications - Nord Electro 5D 61
- Keyboard: 61 Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- The Piano Section has 6 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), EPiano 2 (reed) Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Long Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
- 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with a selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- Dynamics control (Filter/Velocity)
- 15 Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of \"vintage\" desired
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 5 can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch
- 9 physical drawbars
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall Soft, Hall and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - \", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8\", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - \", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - \", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - \", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - \", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Dimensions: 900 mm (35.4\") x 97 mm (3.8\") x 296 mm (11.7\")
- Weight: 8.1Kg
The all new Electro 5 for 2015 has a great new screen which is exceptionally clear in all lighting conditions. An easy to use dial which adjusts the balance between layered or split sounds is another sensible addition in a long line of common sense features which most of us gigging musicians greatly appreciate. We have come to expect amazing Piano's and Organs from Nord machines and this model certainly continues to be outstanding in this area, in addition The Nord products have always had great pad sounds but in the past have shyed away from "regular" string , brass , choir , woodwind etc ,although recently they have been downloadable on models that incorporate the "Nord Sample Library", however on these new Elecro 5 beasties there is a plethora of these sounds built in. Perhaps the most appreciated feature though is the incredibly compact and lightweight nature of this machine. Usually anyone who buys a Nord becomes an instant fan and advocate of their products and I'm sure that trend will continue with this one , enjoy !