- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 5-30pm
No late nights for Xmas period
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Nord Stage 3 Compact
£2998.99 RRP £3659
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £299.90
NOTE: Deposit is adjustable at checkout to reduce monthly payments
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £236.63 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £123.89 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £86.43 P/M
Nord Stage 3 Compact - Professional portable keyboard with 73 note waterfall keyboard. Physical drawbars give access to the stunning organ sound engine which can be combined with the piano section and synth section derived from the Nord Lead A1. New seamless sound switching allows perfect sound changes. Multiple OLED screens make navigation and setup easier and better than ever before.
The Nord Stage 3 Compact is a professional portable stage keyboard. Features include Nord's latest award-winning technologies from the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, the renowned Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard. The Compact model also features physical drawbar sliders and a 73. note waterfall keyboard
Greatly enhanced all round over the Stage 2 Compact, the Nord stage 3 Compact offers a range a new features, setting it apart from the competition. Features include:
- OLED-displays for Program and Synth section
- Seamless transitions when changing programs
- Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade
- Song List Mode
- Extended Morph Destinations
- Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices)
- Creative Filter presets
- Layer category
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions
- Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library
- Extended Polyphony
- Super Wave category (S-wave)
- Nord C2D Organ Engine
- 2 new Principal Pipe Organ models
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker - available per Slot
- Physical Drawbars for Nord Stage 3 Compact
- Improved Delay with added Feedback filters and Analog Mode
- Filter Mode with Resonance
- Separate Compressor per Slot with Amount and Fast mode
- Separate Reverb per Slot with Bright mode
Multiple OLED Screens
2 OLED screens have been installed on the Stage 3 front panel. The screens are incredibly clear to read and see on stage making your performance even easier. The new screens open up a new wave of features for improved ease of use and speed of operation - essential for live work.
No one wants to be flicking through lots of presets to get the sounds you want for one song. The new Song Mode feature makes your sound selection for live performance now slicker than ever before. Song Mode let's you easily organize a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 5 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Song Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customized on the fly without connecting it to a computer. The super clear new OLED display offers excellent overview when selecting sounds and editing programs.
Seamless Sound Transitions
Changing sounds live has long been a problem as there is always a small cutoff or glitch in the currently performing sound. But, the Nord Stage 3 offers new seamless sound changes for glitch free live performance.
Advanced Split functionality
The Nord Stage 3 now has 3 Split Points and a new Split Point Crossfade feature. Choose among 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) indicated by different LED colors. A new Split Point Editor Mode lets you easily organize and set up Split Points using the OLED display giving you a great overview of the assigned sound sources for each Split zone.
Nord Stage 3 Piano Experience
The famous Nord piano sound is now even bigger and better. Every nuance and detail of the acoustic instrument is captured from a range of world class pianos and electric instruments and is ready for your performance. Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord sounds are all catered for at incredible quality. With Nord's advanced sound library and the new doubled 2Gb memory capacity you can swap and change sound from the exclusive Nord Piano Library to create your perfect piano collection.
The polyphony has also been increased on the Stage 3 Compact to 120 notes. This is an increase from between 40-60 voices on the previous Nord Stage 2 EX Compact model effectively doubling the possible amount of simultaneous notes.
Make use of the optional Nord Triple Pedal to add even more depth and realism to your piano playing experience. The pedal features a unique dynamic sustain pedal that enables the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques and also Sustenuto and Soft Pedals. The Nord Triple Pedal also recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
World Class Organ Section
The Nord Stage 3 features the latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Two different Organ models can be used simultaneously and the updated vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently.
B3 Tone-wheel Organ
The extremely authentic B3 Tone-Wheel simulation offers up four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage. The Stage 3 Compact model uses a button system for moving drawbars up and down whilst the smaller Stage 3 Compact features physical drawbar control. LED lights indicate drawbar position for clear and easy viewing especially on dark stages.
Vintage Rotary Speaker
Incredible vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adds an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is available on each slot and can also be used with the Piano or Synth section
Classic Transistor Organs
The Organ section also features impeccable simulations of the classic 1960's Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings.
Principal Pipe Organs
The Organ section contains two different new Principal Pipe Organ models. These models faithfully emulate two variations of a Principal pipe section - the sets of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ.
The new and improved synth section features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine combined with Sample Playback and a brilliant OLED display for all Oscillator functions. The Lead A1 Synth Engine is renowned for its analog-modelling warmth, and utilises brilliant Smart Oscillator Configurations to deliver stunning results with little programming. There are both Single oscillator setups including Pitch and Shape modes, and Dual oscillator setups including Detune, Sync, Waveform, Bell and Noise Mix modes, FM and Ring Mod. The Synth section also provides 3 Unison modes, without reducing voice polyphony.
The Nord Stage 3 Synth section has powerful sample playback capabilities and comes with an outstanding selection of samples from the Nord Sample Library. All samples can be tweaked creatively inside the Lead A1 Synth Engine and it is even possible to create and transfer your own samples using the Nord Sample Editor.
Combine the power of the synth section with the powerful Syncronizable LFO and Arpeggiator for incredible performances.
- Keys: 73 note Waterfall Keyboard
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs, 5 Programs per Song
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Keyboard Zones editor mode
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Principal Pipe Organ models
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Physical Drawbars (Compact model only)
- Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only)
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Dedicated Piano filters
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
- 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 34 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
- Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM and Ring Mod
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off and Resonance controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb - 6 algorithms, each with Bright Mode
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - ", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
- Rotor Pedal - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Program Change Pedal input - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Sample and Piano DVDs
- USB cord
Weight / Dimensions
- 1070 mm (42"), 104 mm (4"), 302 mm (12")
- 10 kg (22 lb)