- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yamaha B2E Silent SG2
£5452.01 RRP £5610
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £545.20
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £545.21 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £430.19 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £225.24 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £157.12 P/M
Silent functionality has been added to this B2 Acoustic Piano. This is an B2E SG2 type type Silent piano featuring the superb Yamaha CF111S Grand Piano sound sample.
With its larger dimensions and heavier construction, the Yamaha B2 Acoustic Piano delivers a superior sound through added depth and volume. For the ambitious performer on a budget, there is no better instrument.
A piano is so much more than a musical instrument. It becomes part of your life and, well chosen, will be with you for life. Yamaha have been making pianos for over a century but the Yamaha B2 Piano is something of a departure for them. A hundred years of accumulated knowledge has been condensed into their most affordable piano ever. No corners have been cut. No compromises made in materials nor workmanship. They simply set out to design a fully featured Yamaha piano but at a lower price. And they succeeded. The Yamaha B2 Piano, like all Yamaha pianos, are instruments of extraordinary, natural beauty, combining art, craftsmanship and technology; a joy to play and own.
Silent functionality has been added to this B2 Acoustic Piano. This is an SG2 type type Silent piano featuring the superb Yamaha CF111S Grand Piano sound sample.
How does a Silent Piano work?
When the silent function is activated, the hammers will no longer hit the strings and instead, a highly sophisticated sensor-technology captures all movements of the keys and sends them to the digital tone module. Play a real acoustic piano with headphones at any time, day or night without being disturbed or disturbing others. The Yamaha Silent System is unsurpassed, allowing 24hr practice as well as possessing many other features including a range of pre-installed sounds, being able to record your own performances or connecting mobile devices to use the latest Apps.
All Yamaha acoustic upright and grand pianos come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty. The warranty covers all parts and labour. If the piano needs repairing, then we come to your home. Tuning and general maintenance/servicing is not covered by warranty.
Please note: Upright / Grand pianos are delivered by specialist piano movers to an easily accessible ground floor room (UK mainland only). In certain cases delivery prices can vary (dependent on your delivery requirements and location). If you have any questions regarding Piano delivery, please contact us on 01772 736691 before placing your order
- Cabinet Finish: Polished Ebony
- Keyboard: Number of Keys - 88
- Key Surfaces - White:Acrylic resin
- Key Surfaces - Black: Phenolic resin
- Keyboard Action: Made by Yamaha
- Hammer Type: b Seris Special
- Pedal Type: Damper / Muffler / Soft
- Frame Type: V-pro
- Back Post Number: 4
- Caster Type: Single Iron caster
- Lid: Prop Safety Stop
- Key Cover: Lid/Fallboard Locks: No
- Soft-Close Fallboard: No Silent Piano Functions
- Type: SG2
- Sensor System: Key Sensor Noncontact continuous detection optical sensor
- Pedal Sensors: Damper pedal - continuous detection sensor, Soft pedal - ON/OFF detection sensor
- Mechanism: Hammer shank stopper operated by center pedal
- Action: Quick Escape mechanism
- Digital Tone Type: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Sound Engine (Piano): CFIIIS Sampling
- Piano Effects: Damper pedal resonance effect
- Internal Tone: Polyphony (max) 64
- Number of Voices: 10
- Wave Memory: 30MB
- Functions: Reverb, Room / Hall 1 / Hall 2 / Stage
- Pitch Control: -65 +65cent
- Preset Songs: 50 (50 greats for the Piano)
- MIDI Recording/Playback: Yes
- Connectors: Headphones Stereo Jack x 2
- MIDI IN/OUT: Yes
- AUX IN/OUT: Mini Stereo Jack
- SB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Power Supply: Power Consumption 8W (DC12V)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Accessories: AC adapter, Headphones, Headphones holder, Owners manual Dimensions
- Width: 149cm (59")
- Height: 113cm (44 1/2")
- Depth: 54cm (20 3/4")
- Weight: 207kg(456lb)