- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Yamaha DSR115 15 Inch 1300w Active PA Speaker
£1140.00 RRP £1140
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £114.00
NOTE: Deposit is adjustable at checkout to reduce monthly payments
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £94.20 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £51.36 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £37.24 P/M
Yamaha DSR115. Powerful 1300w amplified speaker with 15 inch woofer, advanced sound design and ExtremeD digital technology for unsurpassed sound.
Discover true sound and power with the Yamaha DSR115 active speaker. a high spec 15" woofer, 1300w amplifier and a Titanium diaphragm tweeter set the stand for high volumes and incredible sound quality combined with reliability.
Incredible Powerful Output - 136db SPL
Take on the larger venues with the whopping 136db SPL capable from the DSR115. Ymaha have managed to craft a woofer and tweeter capable of handling extreme volumes whilst the combination of a powerful amplifier with 48 bit processing, 24bit AD/DA conversion and a combination of 4 digital technologies work in harmony for a tremendous sound response.
Advanced Sound Processing Technologies
Extreme D technology combined 4 different digital processing technologies and combines them to make an amplifier that delivers quality and volume right when you need it. Integral Digital Tuning, Intelligent Dynamic Control, Powerful Digital Drive and Extensive DSP Protection are all put together in the Yamaha DSR115 to make your sound, high quality, high volume, controllable and in the know that your system has in-built protection to keep it safe from voltage and failure issues at all times.
3 Way Fail-Safe Protection
Utilising technology that has been tried and tested in other Yamaha amplifiers, the DSR 115 speakers are protected in 3 ways from damage to the electronics and speakers. You can feel confident when you go out playing and even pushing the speakers hard that the speakers will be as solid and reliable later in life as they were from the start.
- HF Transducer: 2\" titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- F: cast aluminium 15\" woofer with large 3\" voice coil with strong neodymium magnets
- Special design wide dispersion waveguide for a better spread of sound without irregularities
- Powerful 1300w amplifier system with ExtremeD technologies
- Connections: INPUT: XLR x1 (Balanced), TRS Phone Jack x1 (Balanced) OUTPUT:XLR x1 (Balanced), Parallel connection with INPUT
- Dimensions: (w) 442mm (17 4/8\") x (H) 755mm (29 6/8\") x (D) 423mm (16 4/8\")
- Weight: 28Kg