- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Korg Grandstage 88
New Release : £2249.00
Yamaha Genos Keyboard
New Release : £4079.00
Korg KROSS 2 Matte Black
New Release : £689.00
Vox VX50 NuTube Acoustic Guitar Amplifier NEW 2017
New Release : £229.00
New Release : £1769.00
Korg Pa700 Keyboard
New Release : £1139.00
Yamaha CSP150 Black Smart Piano
New Release : £2123.65
Korg KROSS 2 Black Bundle
New Release : £689.00
1. When you register and use this site: You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. Some of our services will require further details.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods:
or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish instruments2go to receive information of such products and services, please do not tick the opt-in box provided when registering on this website.
(c) To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
4.In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
5.We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(b) to employees and agents of the Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
(d) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(e) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(f) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
6. New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called "cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your cart, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.allaboutcookies.org (A&C Hamilton Musical Instruments is not responsible for the content of external websites. This link will open a new window.) Go to the heading "Manage Cookies". Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the "help" heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on "cookies" - an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
7. Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
8. Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address ("IP address"). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
9. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website.
10. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
11. For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on Secure online shopping.
12. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
13. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
How can I get my name removed for the A&C Hamilton Musical Instruments mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to Customer Services with the word "remove" in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
How do I change any details stored on A&C Hamilton Musical Instruments?
To change any of your registered details on A&C Hamilton Musical Instruments, click on "log in" and enter your login name and password. Once logged in you can choose to update your profile and then change any of the details shown. Once this is done, click ''update my details''.