|† New sounds, new key action, new elegant wood finishes. The most
realistic, dynamic and convincing piano sound ever from Technics Technics
DA-Dynamic Acoustics technology not only closely reproduces the sound of a
full-sized concert grand piano for convincing classical performances, but also
the grand piano sounds that are ideal for popular music.
|† The new PR903 will astound you with amazingly real sound thatís
rich with emotion and detail, thanks to itís powerful new sound engine and
new PCM sound source. The NX sound format ensures compatibility with future
Technics products, GM and the new industry standard GM2.
||†The natural Response Action provides tactile
"release" in the middle of the keystroke that characterizes the grand
| †Newly arranged rhythm pattern with 8 part accompaniment,
Each rhythm pattern features 8 parts for rich, professional sounding
accompaniments. Itís like having a versatile backing band that can easily
switch among a variety of styles from the latest popular hits to gospel songs,
from Latin to country. The new PR903 features an 8-part composer for creating
and editing you own accompaniment patterns. With the new PR903 you have all the
tools for sounding as good as you know you can.
- 88 note touch responsive natural response action
- PCM sound generator
- 64 note polyphony
- 1,009 sounds, 33 drum kits, 2 digital drawbars 40 sound memories, 1 user
- Key split: G2,C3,C4 + free split
- 8 step sustain pedal ( half damper ), soft, sostenuto
- Multi effect, chorus, reverb, brilliance, digital effect, solo. Right1,
right2, left conductor
- 2 octave transpose
- 128 rhythms x 4 variation , intro/ending minor sequence, new chord modify
- Controls: Main volume, apc sequencer volume, balance, mute, conductor,
star/stop, fill in 1, fill in 2, intro & ending 1, intro & ending 2,
count in , synchro start, tempo/program dial, tap tempo, fade in/out, split
point, R1/R2 octave. Metronome
- Auto play chord: Basic, advanced 1, advanced 2, pianist, on bass, left
- Chord finder: mode, root, type, inversion. 14 types of techni-chord
- Sound arranger.
- Music style arranger.
- 800 piano styles (genre/era/alphabetical)
- One touch play
- Panel memory: 8x3 banks, set, next bank, bank view.
- Simple piano.
- Piano performance pads: preset phrase 20 banks x 6 (with solo), user 3
banks x 6 (with solo) compile bank 2, control preset, stop, auto setting.
- 10 pianist songs with song book
- 16 track sequencer 10 songs, 40,000 notes, easy record, real-time record,
step record, punch record, record &edit/copy & paste/range edit.
- 8 part composer: bass, accomp1-5, drums 1-2 , approx 13,000 notes,
real-time record, step record.
- GM, GM2 SMF with lyrics and NX sound compatibility
- 3.5 inch floppy disk drive.
- 2 x headphone socket, line out, aux in, MIDI(in/out/thru), computer, pedal
- Microphone input with reverb and effect
- 240w output (120 x 2)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 140.9x108x62.9cm
- Weight: 78.5 kg