- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Tanglewood TW45VSB Sundance Super Folk
Tanglewood TW45 VSB Sundance Super Folk Electro-Acoustic Guitar
If youre looking for a bright sounding guitar this isn`t the one for you! Solid cedar top and solid mahogany back make for a warm sounding guitar with the Tanglewood T45. Exquisite looks and a superb pre-amp make this an excellent gigging or recording guitar.
The rosewood neck and bone nut and saddle provides great sustain giving the TW45 a distinctive tone
`Hear the Truth`
B-Band is a manufacturer of high quality pickup systems for acoustic guitars, double basses and drums. All B-Band pickups use a proprietary patented electret film technology instead of common piezo materials. Piezo pickups tend to impart a sound of their own, often described as `quacky` or `plastic`, B-Band transducers act in much the same way a condenser microphone does. This results in excellent reproduction of your acoustic instruments unique voice.
With wide acceptance of the B-Band model A3T guitar preamp, found in many well-known guitar brands, B-Band comes-through with a cost effective model T35 that bends with the economic trends.
The T35 has a single input preamp, with an LCD / LED chromatic tuner with ON/OFF button and signal output mute. The tuner can also be used the when preamp is not plugged-in. Other features include a three-band EQ, Phase button and drop-in installation. To be partnered with the exclusive B-Band UST 22R or 29R pickup.
B-Band T35 Pre-amp Features:
- Fully chromatic LCD/LED tuner with wide range and fast response
- Tuner ON/OFF button. Tuner can be used without preamp being plugged-in.
- All-in-one, drop-in installation format
- Single input - (for UST pickup)
- HZZLess low noise / high output circuit
- 3-band EQ
- LED low battery and `blink` switch-on status
- Supplied with output jack/battery box one-piece assembly.
Tanglewood TW45 VS B main features include:
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Solid African mahogany back
- Multiple celluloid bound body, neck and headstock
- Green abalone inlaid snowflake position markers
- Satin neck
- Rosewood Bridge and fingerboard
- Bone top nut and compensating saddle
- Die cast chrome machine heads
- B-Band A3T EQ system
- Elixir strings