- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**We Are Fully Open - Instore and Mail Order**
Boss RC-1 Compact Loop Station Guitar Pedal
£80.00Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Pedal
£80.00Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Guitar Pedal
£116.00Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
£80.00Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Guitar Pedal
£89.00Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive
£63.00Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Guitar Pedal
The all new Boss RC-1 Loop Station offers an extremely easy to use and affordable guitar effects pedal for looping and building riffs. Boss RC-1 Loop Station comes designed for straightforward looping, delivering an experience focused on fun, letting you record, playback, overdub and undo or redo loops. RC1 comes packed with legendary Boss quality that has made this brand the most respected name amongst musicians who require compact stompbox solutions.
The Boss RC-1 features an entirely new and innovative loop indicator on the top panel, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. This lets you quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. In addition, with a whopping 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the Boss RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine.
Used with the optional FS-7 dual footswitch, the Boss RC-1 springs to life offering hours of foot tapping fun, via hands free recording, triggering and playing along to your loop creations. Pressing the "A" switch on FS-7 will stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode. Holding down the "A" switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase. By pressing the "B" switch on FS-7, you can easily undo or redo your phrase. In addition, the stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers or to connect stereo instruments like synthesizers.
Boss RC-1 Loop Station pedals can power from either a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life) or from an optional AC adaptor (PSA series).
The Boss RC-1 Compact Loop Station Features:
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
External Switching options
- The optional FS-7 makes footswitching even simpler! Plus its compact size won't take up much space on your pedal board.
- Press A to stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode.
- Hold down A switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase.
- Press B for undo/redo.
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
AC adaptor (sold separately)
* Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw
- 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Owners manual
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
- Size and Weight
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 440 g
0 lbs. 16 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms