- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We are here for online sales and product support - just call 01772 722468**
DW 5500D Heavy Duty 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
£226.00 RRP £314
1 In Stock
£130.00DW 3500 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
£119.98DW 3900 Double Tom Stand
£223.00PDP 800 Series 5pc Hardware Pack
£339.00PDP Concept Series 5pc Hardware Pack
£135.00DW 9991 Heavy Duty Single Tom Stand
£125.00DW 3991 Single Tom Stand
DW 5000 SERIES HARDWARE - 5500D 3-LEG HI-HAT STAND
DW feel every drummer should own quality heavy-duty hardware without breaking the bank, so they designed a stripped-down 5000 Series with fewer bells and whistles, but with all of the quality and strength that's made DW famous.
Heavy-duty 5000 hi-hats are offered in both 2-leg and 3-leg models, and feature lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch.
The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706 & 6822150B1)
DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- Weight: 5.49kg (12.1 lbs)
- Tallest playing height: 42"
- Lowest playing height: 28" (playing height varies depending on cymbals)
- The new Lateral Cymbal Seat Adjustment utilizes a specially made nylon insert wing nut for easily adjusting the angle of the bottom cymbal, even while playing.
- Integrated Memory Locks on all tube joints guarantee 100% repeatable precise height settings every time.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- SM379 Locking Clutch is standard on all 5000 Series Hi-Hat Stands.