- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
£279 RRP £399.00
1 In Stock
Focusrite Forte is a compact USB2.0 Audio interface with professional audio conversion and control.
The Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver premium sound quality for recording striaght to your DAW. Focusrite Forte features two remote-controlled mic preamps, the same mic-pre that is in the flagship RedNet range. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion up to an incredible 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, DAW integration and much more.
The compact and sleek chassis of the Forte interface includes a colour OLED (Organic LED) display to indicate mic, line in, line out and headphone levels, gain structure and other functionality. It features a single, large, smoothly-rotating control knob operated in conjunction with a series of touch-sensitive icons to access preamplifier and output functions – input, monitor, headphone, and control – plus the ability to control DAW functions and act as a remote control for your music software.
Focusrite Forte includes a breakout cable with locking connector. This cable is used for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs, but balanced line and independent headphone outputs are provided on the unit itself, so the breakout cable is not required for playback-only applications. In addition, the fact that the mic and line-level inputs on the breakout cable are separate means that you can keep your inputs connected all the time without having to re-patch when you go from one to the other.
Included with the unit is Forte Control software application, which allows the configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre level adjustment and other features. Also in the box is the classic Focusrite Midnight plugin suite, accurately modelling the classic ISA110 EQ and ISA130 compressor.
- Two Focusrite RedNet remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- +48V phantom power, HPF and polarity reverse
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Bus-powered (except when 48V phantom power is engaged)
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Supplied breakout cable for mic and line inputs only
- Touch-sensitive buttons
- Large metal control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
- Focusrites superb plug-in emulation of the classic Forte Console EQ and Compression, Midnight, is included
- Input Connectors: 2x 1/4inch Jack Line inputs, 2x XLR Mic inputs - inputs on a wiring loom
- Output Connectors: 2x 1/4 TRS Balanced, Headphones (stereo)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 176.4kHz / 192kHz
- Dimensions: 170 x 116 x 36mm
- Weight: 476g
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20