- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 2nd/ 3rd June
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Korg MiniKORG 700FS Synthesizer
£1688.99 RRP £1799
1 In StockFree Mainland UK DeliveryNext working day on orders placed before 2pm
Example deposit of £168.90...
- 12 Months 13.9% APR - £135.83 P/M
- 24 Months 13.9% APR - £72.32 P/M
- 36 Months 13.9% APR - £51.28 P/M
- 48 Months 13.9% APR - £40.84 P/M
Korg MiniKORG 700FS Synthesizer
The MiniKORG 700S Revived
The miniKORG 700FS is an authentic revival of the miniKORG 700S. The revised miniKORG 700FS offers added functionality such as an arpeggiator, spring reverb and aftertouch. The miniKORG 700FS is a fully realized analog synthesiser that was developed in conjunction with the original designer, Fumio Mieda. the classic design along with the modern functions makes it appealing to older and younger/modern players.
Korg miniKORG 700FS Synthesizer Key Features
- An authentic and updated revival of the miniKORG 700S
- Authentic analog designed supervised by Fumio Mieda, who designed the original
- Retains the unique KORG Traveller filter slider controls
- Comes with with two Traveller knob types
- Two oscillators and ring modulator exactly like the 700S model
- Now has added memory program button (14 memories)
- Spring reverb effect added
- Joystick for pitch bend and modulation.
- Aftertouch for added expressiveness, Arpeggiator
- USB port, MIDI IN connector and a CV/GATE IN jack.
- Includes a hard case made especially for the miniKORG 700FS
- Free music software bundle
Stunning Leads, Thick Bass and more
While the miniKORG 700 was KORG's first synthesizer, it also produced some of the fattest and most dense sounds of all of our synthesizers. The miniKORG 700FS, features oscillators with a penetrating sound and an authentic recreation of the Traveler controller, one of the key features of the miniKORG 700.
The volca keys and volca bass use the filter circuit from the miniKORG 700, b ecause the clear and penetrating characteristics of this filter were a perfect match for products that specialize in lead and bass synth sounds with a strong presence. The miniKORG 700 sound sits easily in today's music, particularly with its lead and bass synth sounds.
Includes a hard case made especially for the miniKORG 700FS
To commemorate the revival of the miniKORG after nearly half a century, we are including a hard case with our limited edition miniKORG 700FS, designed especially for this product
Free music software bundle
The miniKORG 700FS comes with a diverse variety of music software including Izotope (featuring "Ozone Elements" which lets you not only create songs but also master them using AI), "Skoove" which will help you improve your keyboard playing skills, "Reason Lite" DAW software, as well as a wide range of software synths from KORG and other developers.
Apps for iPad/iPhone
- KORG Gadget 2 Le (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module (piano/keyboard sound module app)
Software for Mac/Windows
- KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Reason Studios Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZotope Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug - in Software)
Korg MiniKORG 700FS Synthesizer Specifications
- Keyboard: 37 keys (with aftertouch, no velocity sensitivity)
- Range: 7 octaves
- Waveform: Triangle wave, Square wave, Sawtooth wave, Chorus I, Chorus II
- Programs: 14
- Input: USB connector (Type B), MIDI IN connector, SYNC IN and SYNC OUT jack (3.5mm monaural mini phone jack), CV IN and GATE IN jack (3.5mm monaural mini phone jack), AUDIO IN jack (6.3mm monaural phone jack, TS unbalanced)
- Output: OUTPUT L/MONO and R jack (6.3mm stereo phone jack, TS unbalanced), Headphones jack (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 12V)
- Power consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)744 x 280 x 122 mm/29.29" x 11.02" x 4.80"
- Weight: 8.5 kg/18.74 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter, Traveler knob (without protrusions type) x 2, Hard case
- Accessories: (sold separately) SQ-CABLE-6 (Patch Cable)