- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**We are here for online sales and product support - just call 01772 722468**
Yamaha CP300 Digital Stage Piano - Refurbished
£1699.00 RRP £2832
1 In Stock
- 9 Months 0% APR - £169.90 P/M
- 12 Months 9.9% APR - £134.06 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £70.19 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £48.96 P/M
£1349.00Korg SV-2S 73 Stage Piano - White With Speakers - Refurbished
£2299.00Yamaha YC88 Portable Stage Piano
£1299.00Yamaha YC61 Stage Keyboard With Drawbars
Massive sounds in a sleek design
If you're at home playing acoustic pianos and are considering purchasing a stage piano for live performances, you'll instantly feel at home with the CP300's weighted keys. The CP300 boasts Graded Hammer Effect (GHE) action keys which gives you an authentic resistance when playing.
This increases from the top register to the lower just like a real acoustic piano, providing you with greater accuracy when playing challenging pieces. Yamaha's inclusion of professional grade components generate a smoother, quieter mechanism when striking the keys, making sure you stay in the moment, free of mechanical noise when performing.
The CP300 features a Mono piano sound complete with responsive compression, designed specifically with live performance in mind. The inclusion of this feature allows you to stand out while on stage, allowing you to be heard in busy, loud venues and even in full band situations.
The inclusion of a panel lock button is perfect for minimizing any unwanted surprises during a performance, allowing you to concentrate solely on performing, knowing your settings are safely under lock and key until you wish to adjust them.
The CP300 also features the exact same pedal controls as a real grand piano. Sustain, soft and sostenuto jacks are all available along with a fourth pedal, allowing you to control additional settings for total control.
Professional quality output
Yamaha's inclusion of professional, quality balanced XLR outputs generate clean, clear and noise free signals, making it ideal for use for studio sessions and live performance, free of any degradation to fidelity.
Use the CP300's layering and splitting function to your advantage, blending up to two voices on either side for total manipulation of tonal qualities which can be easily swapped in and out, thanks to Yamaha's self-intuitive interface.
Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano Specifications
- Number of Keys 88
- Type GH keyboard
- Initial Touch Yes
- Other Controllers Pitch Bend Yes
- Modulation Yes
- Control Slider Master Equalizer Slider, Zone Control Slider, Song Volume Slider
- Others Master Volume Dial
- Display Type LCD with back-light
- Size 24 characters x 2 lines
- Backlight Yes
- Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 128
- Preset Number of Voices Presets: 50 Voices XG Voices: 480 Voices + 12 Drum kits
- Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity AC IN AC IN
- Headphones PHONES (standard stereo phone jack),
- Foot Switch ASSIGNABLE FOOT PEDAL (SUSTAIN/SOSTENUTE/SOFT/AUX)
- MIDI MIDI IN / OUT / THRU
- LINE OUT OUTPUT L/MONO R (standard stereo phone jack),OUTPUT L R (XLR)
- USB TO HOST USB(TOHOST)
- AC Power Supply included
- Foot Switch FC3 included
- Owner's Manual
- Width 1,391mm (54-3/4")
- Height 170mm (6-3/4")
- Depth 460mm (18-1/4")
- Weight 32.5kg (71.7 lbs.)
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity Others INPUT L/MONO R (standard stereo phone jack)
- Recording Recording Function 16-track recording/playback, Tempo adjustment, max. capacity: 1.4 MB, 140,000 notes