- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Closed 25th/ 26th Dec
- Closed 1st Jan
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg B2 Digital Piano - Black
£360.00 RRP £360
2 In Stock
- 12 Months 9.9% APR - £28.40 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £14.87 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £10.37 P/M
The impressive Korg B2 digital piano has been designed to offer high quality sound, great built-in speakers, portability and ease of use. Any level of player, starter or professional can enjoy the fantastic sound of the built-in German and Italian grand pianos along with the other selected high quality sounds in the piano. The NH (Natural Hammer) touch keys offers an authentic playing experience whilst the new USB connection allows you to plug in a compatible smart device and play along with your favourite music or even record high quality audio direct to your device.
- NH (Natural Hammer) - piano feel keys
- 12 Specially selected sounds including a German and Italian grand piano
- Connect with smart devices via USB for audio recording and playback
- Three-month premium plan trial for 'Skoove' online piano lessons
- Includes 'KORG Gadget 2 Le' DAW music production app and 'KORG Module Le' piano keyboard sound module app
- Includes music rest and damper pedal
2 Stunning Grand Pianos
The Korg B2 has been kitted with 2 specially selected piano sounds to inspire and fuel your piano playing. The German grand piano offers superb vibrance and expressive range ideal for virtually all piano styles. It has a rich low end and clear detail through-out the tonal range. To compliment that is the Italian grand - famous for its incredible clarity and resonance ideal for the likes of Jazz and ballad styles. If you want to take the piano playing to the next level then the stand and pedal kit offers the ultimate in complete piano playing enjoyment.
Of course there are a range of other essential sounds to play with including electric pianos, organ and more.
Get Connected - Smart Device Compatibility
The B2 piano has been equipped with a new USB socket that allows audio and MIDI data transfer. This new connector has created access to some great new features such as audio recording and playback as well as MIDI triggering capabilities.
Using a compatible smart device it is possible to record your performance as high quality digital audio so you can then share your recording with friends, family or even for social media sharing. It is also possible to play along with your favorite backing tracks and have the sound all come through the B2 piano speaker system, encouraging practice and is a truly enjoyable way to perform.
Taking it one step further, it is also possible to trigger MIDI apps using the same connection. Anyone who buys the Korg B2 piano will be able to use the 'KORG Gadget 2 Le' DAW music production app and 'KORG Module Le' piano keyboard sound module app. Both of these apps offer a new way to expand your musical creativity and sound choice. You can trigger new synths, pianos and even start producing music all with the single USB connection, the apps and a compatible tablet/ smartphone.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0-C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Three types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: Equal temperament
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 12
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 12
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
- Pedal: Damper* * Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Controls: Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- Power Supply: DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Amplification: 15 W x 2
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (including projections, excluding music stand) or
1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 29.53" (including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- Weight: 11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
- Accessories: Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.