- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Nord Electro 6 HP 73 With Free Nord Case
£1769.01 RRP £2249
1 In Stock
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £146.18 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £79.70 P/M
- 36 Months 19.9% APR - £57.78 P/M
The Nord Electro 6 HP represents everything Nord stands for; Superior quality sound source, easy hands-on live controls and all in a lightweight compact unit of just 11.4Kg. New advances in design mean it can offer smooth sound changes live, split and layering of all 3 sections along with a great OLED display for easy viewing on stage.
Seamless Transitions NEW
3 part multi-timbral NEW
Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades NEW
OLED Display for excellent overview
Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages NEW
1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
Piano Filters NEW
Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
Sympathetic String Resonance
4 Dynamic Curves
Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
2 Pipe Organ models NEW
Dual Organ Mode NEW
Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
*All specifications subject to change without further notice
The Nord Electro 6 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing.
Layer and advanced Split functionality
The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality introduced with the Stage 3 for smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
Refined Program Section
The new streamlined Program section features a handy Organize mode including Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly arranging your Programs to your desired order. A new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list.
All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two Pipe Organ models
B3 Tonewheel simulation
The Organ section features our acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage.
An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
Classic Transistor Organs
Our impeccable simulations of the classic 1960's Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings, are also included in the Organ section.
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus.
Vintage Rotary Speaker
The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of our vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).
Dual Organ Mode
The dedicated new Dual Organ mode provides quick access to dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual.
Physical Drawbars for Electro 6D 61/73
The Electro 6D 61 and 73 feature Physical Drawbars offering ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. The Electro 6 HP features Digital LED Drawbars, offering excellent overview over current settings.
The Piano section has a wide selection of acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, extended voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters
The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive selection of our latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also features our new "Layer" category with rich dynamic layered patches.
The Nord Piano Experience
Nord's state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments and unique 'Advanced String Resonance' delivers breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Factory Bank features a great selection from the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge.
Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance.
A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
4 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from soft to hard.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
The enhanced Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended polyphony
The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin.
The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for WIndows and Mac.
The powerful Effect section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects can be assigned freely to the Organ, Piano or Synth sections
Here you can choose from Tremolo, two Wahs, an Auto-Wah, and an AutoPan. Use the AutoWah with a Clavinet for raw funk licks, create a psychedelic vibe with an Electric Piano on AutoPan, or give a Wurlitzer some body using the Tremolo. There is also a Ring Modulator on board, an effect used by many experimental and electronic musicians.
The two Phasers, two Choruses, the Flanger and a Vibe effect are modeled from the classic analog stomp boxes that define the sound of popular music.
Features authentic JC, Twin and Small speaker simulations with adjustable Drive, plus a separate Tube Drive simulation and a Compressor.
A 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid.
The Delay effect features a Tap Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet), as well as controls for Ping-Pong mode and Tap Tempo.
The Nord Electro 6 has three different Reverb types (Hall, Stage and Room) for adding some ambience to your sounds. All Reverb types also has a Bright mode.
NORD MUSIC STAND V2
All Nord Electro 6 models can accommodate the new Nord Music Stand V2 - a robust aluminum stand with room for 4 sheets of music.
Each Fatar keybed is meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Semi Weighted Waterfall (SW)
The Nord Electro 6D 61 and 6D 73 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 6D 61 and E-E on Electro 6D 73.
Hammer Action Portable (HP)
The Nord Electro 6 HP keybed uses amazingly portable weighted hammer action piano keys. Perfect for electric and acoustic piano sounds, but also works great for organ playing. Key range 6 HP: E-E.
Control Pedal support has been improved and now supports the following pedals: Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
The Control Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal can be assigned independently for each section.
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.
Nord Electro 6 Specification
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Organise/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models)
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 6D 61/73
- Nord Electro 6D 61/73: 9 Physical drawbars
- Nord Electro 6 HP: Digital LED drawbars
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 30+ Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- All effects in Stereo
- Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Effect 2
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Amp Simulations
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Master Effects
- Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with optional Bright Mode and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 1066 mm (42") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 1074 mm (42.3") x 121 mm (4.8") x 344 mm (13.5")
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 9.2 kg (20.28 lbs)
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 11.4 kg (25.13 lbs)