- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We Are Open for Mail Order, Telephone Enquiries and Product Support**
Yamaha MODX7 Music Synthesizer - Ex-Demo
Our Ex-Demo Yamaha MODX7 is great condition. It comes with original box, manuals, power supply, 2 year warranty and everything as per a new model. It may have the odd very small surface mark having been used for a show but does not affect its functionality or operation. A great way to get this incredible 76 note lightweight synthesizer at a fraction of the normal cost. Please do contact us directly with any specific product questions regarding this unit.
Yamaha MODX7 - Flagship Features Without The Price Tag
The Yamaha MODX7 takes the flagship Montage sound engine with both FM-X and AWM2 sounds and puts them together in a lightweight, compact synthesizer with outstanding sound editing and performance capabilities. The AWM2 engine offers nearly 6Gb of waveforms whilst the FM-X engine expands on the legendary FM synthesis found in the famous DX7 synthesizer. The combination of both sound generations combined with advanced sound control capabilities make the MODX7 a synthesizer out in its own league. If that is not enough with the standard 2000+ performances to choose from then a 1Gb flash card allows you to import and use your own samples along with those available on the marketplace from the likes of Yamaha and others.
A performance can consist of up to 16 parts though normally around 4-8 are used at any time. With up to 8 parts - each independent part can have its own dual insert effects and routing to the high quality master effects system as well. These can then be individually modified or globally modified in real-time using the world leading Superknob controller.
This aptly named controller can modify up to 128 parameters in a single twist and the factory performances make great use of this capability. A single twist could adjust effects filters, volumes, LFO, arpeggios and more all with a single movement and each part can have its own parameters modified in anyway you want - backwards, forwards, upwards! You name it the Superknob can control it so you can create the most powerful and unique sounds your imagination can muster up.
DAW Integration - Song Writers Dream
Use the powerful sound engine linked in with your favourite DAW and just a single USB cable for huge song writing capabilities. A single USB cable offers up a 10 out 4 in multi-channel audio interface along with 16 MIDI channels all at a single instance. Recording high quality audio has never been easier and combined with the included Cubase AI software, it will take no time to make your own masterpieces.
- 76 Key with initial touch response
- Sound Generation: Motion Control Synthesis Engine with FM-X (8 operator, 88 algorithms) and AWM2 (8 element voices up to 16 parts)
- Polyphony: FM-X - 61 Notes, AWM2 - 128 note max
- Waveforms: Preset 5.67Gb. User - 1Gb
- Performances: Approx. 2000
- Filters: 18 Types
- Effects System: Reverb x12 types, Variation x 85 types, Insertion (A/B) x 85 types, Master effect x 23 types
- Note Capacity: Approx 130,000 notes
- Tempo: 5-300 BPM
- Performance Recorder: 128 songs
Recording Type: Real-time replace, real-time overdub, real-time punch in/out
- Sequence Format: MODX Original Format, SMF format 0/1
- Motion Sequencer: + 1 Lanes max
- Parts: 8 Parts simultaneous
- Presets: 10,239 types
- User: 256 types
- Live Sets: Preset: 256 and more, User: 2048
- Controllers: Master Volume, A/D Input, USB Volume, Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation wheel, Control sliders x4, Knobs x4, Super Knob, Data Dial
- Display: 7" TFT Colour wide touch screen
- USB Audio Interface: 44.1kHz, Out 10 channels (5 Stereo), in 4 channels (2 Stereo channels) Connectors: USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST, MIDI In/ Out, Foot Controller 1/2, Foot Switch (Assignable / Sustain), Output L/MONO/R - 6.3mm phones jacks, PHONES, A/D Input L/R 6.3mm Phone jacks
- Weight: 7.4Kg (16lbs 5oz)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 1144 x 331 x 134(mm).... (45-1/16" x 13-1/16" x 5-1/4")