- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 31st Dec
- 9.00am - 4.00pm
- 1st Jan
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Yamaha MODX6 With FC7 Foot Controller
£1059.00 RRP £1577
1 In Stock
Get the versatile Yamaha MODX6 61 note synthesizer and FC7 foot controller bundle for complete control of your instrument. The FC7 pedal controls the MODX SuperKnob feature so you can go hands-free control and keep your hands on the notes for playing.
The MODX6 synthesizer offers the same world class sound engines as the Yamaha Montage but in a s lightly more compact, lightweight design. Get the high quality AWM2 sound engine combined with FM-X sound engine which can be used individually or combined for incredible sound creation possibilities. Using the large colour touch screen you can easily select from the 2000 preset performances which can consist of up to 8 parts - each of which can have their own insert effects, assignable controllers and arpeggiator patterns.
The 4x encoder knobs and sliders can all be assigned to custom controls for any of the individual parts in a performance and then each one can be controlled by one sweep of the SuperKnob offering the most in depth and incredible sound editing capabilities ever on a Yamaha product. With the FC7 pedal you can control the SuperKnob by foot leaving your hands free to perform.
An internal 1Gb flash card allows you to use custom samples to make your own sound or install high quality sound collections from Yamaha or other companies. MODX6 is compatible with Library files meaning you can load up to 7 self contained sound banks without affecting user sounds. It is a true sound creators dream.
To make your song masterpieces it will link with a single USB cable to your favorite DAW offering 10 out 4 in audio interface capabilities combined with 16 part MIDI. It also ships with Cubase AI so you can start getting creative straight from the box.
MODX6 Technical Specification
- 61 Key with initial touch response
- Sound Generation: Motion Control Synthesis Engine with FM-X (8 operator, 88 algorithms) and AWM2 (8 element voices up to 16 parts)
- Polyphony: FM-X - 61 Note, AWM2 - 128 note max
- Waveforms: Preset 5.67Gb. User - 1Gb
- Performances: Approx. 2000
- Filters: 18 Types
- Effects System: Reverb x12 types, Variation x 85 types, Insertion (A/B) x 85 types, Master effect x 23 types
- Note Capacity: Approx 130,000 notes
- Tempo: 5-300 BPM
- Performance Recorder: 128 songs
Recording Type: Real-time replace, real-time overdub, real-time punch in/out
- Sequence Format: MODX Original Format, SMF format 0/1
- Motion Sequencer: + 1 Lanes max
- Parts: 8 Parts simultaneous
- Presets: 10,239 types
- User: 256 types
- Live Sets: Preset: 256 and more, User: 2048
- Controllers: Master Volume, A/D Input, USB Volume, Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation wheel, Control sliders x4, Knobs x4, Super Knob, Data Dial
- Display: 7" TFT Colour wide touch screen
- USB Audio Interface: 44.1kHz, Out 10 channels (5 Stereo), in 4 channels 2 Stereo channels) Connectors: USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST, MIDI In/ Out, Foot Controller 1/2, Foot Switch (Assignable / Sustain), Output L/MONO/R - 6.3mm phones jacks, PHONES, A/D Input L/R 6.3mm Phone jacks
- Weight: 6.6Kg (14lbs 9oz)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 937 x 331 x 134(mm).... (36-7/8" x 13-1/16" x 5-1/4")