- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**We are here for online sales and product support - just call 01772 722468**
Yamaha DZR15 15" 2000w Powered PA Speaker
£1139.00 RRP £1349.00
Out of StockAvailable to Order Estimated delivery Call 01772 722468
£1089.00Yamaha DXR12 MKII Powered Speaker Pair With free Covers
£1380.00Yamaha DZR12 Pair Active Speakers - Ex-Demo
£699.00Yamaha DZR12 Ex-Demo 12" 2000w Powered PA Speaker
£599.00Yamaha DXR15 MKII Powered Speaker
£1299.00Yamaha DXR15 MKII Powered Speakers And Speaker Covers
£759.00Yamaha DXS15mkII Active Subwoofer
Yamaha DZR15 15" 2000w Powered PA Speaker
All new for 2018, Yamaha's new Flagship DZR Speaker range boast an outstandingly high specification, featuring Yamaha's advanced FIR-X Tuning, On-board LED screen, D-Contour Compressor, and much much more!
Solid and Durable Construction
With all of these extremely high quality and expensive components Yamaha have spared no expense in protection! Constructed using 15mm thick plywood and then finished off being painted with a military grade Polyurea coating. To add to this already solid construction each of the edges are connected with butterfly joints for extra additional strength and vibration reduction. The shape of the cabinet on all the DZR speakers allows for perfect mirror when when seated on the floor, they sit at 50 degrees on both sides of the cabinet so mirroring them on stage allows for perfect monitoring, creating a symmetrical sound field and much larger sweet-spot for the performer.
Built-In 2000w Class D Amplifier
The Yamaha DZR15 is a powered speaker meaning the amplifier is built into the speaker itself not only making them more convenient for transport but also viable to be used as stand alone single speakers or part of a full system. Specifically designed for the new DZR range Yamaha's Class-D amplifier produces an outstanding 2000w of power and a very impressive 143dB SPL. The Amplifier was selected and tested to match the DZR15's high and low frequency transducers. A big advantage to having a built in amplifier is the transistors and amplifiers can be perfectly matched and optimised to give you the best possible performance.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
With 2000w of power the DZR range a boasts 96kHz DSP processors which focus all the raw sound to the highest quality whilst still providing you with a super-low latency. The new advanced FIR-X uses Linear filters in the crossover section which allows for a solid rolloff and an ideal phase response. Utilising the FIR filters Yamaha were able to provide a smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without any phase distortion.
Built-In LCD Screen
All new to the DZR range you have a built-in LCD display on the back of every speaker, this provides you with a variety of information which can be used to make sometimes tricky adjustments much easier to change. You are able to quickly and easily adjust things such as the PEQ, Delay, routing options. The DZR12 also has the ability for you to store presets to USB which allows you to set one speaker up exactly how you like it or even have multiple presets saved to USB. These can be transferred easily and quickly to another speaker meaning the exact same settings on any number of speakers!
The DZR range comes fitted with the new unique D-Contour feature which is a multi-band compressor, the compressor acts in real time to constantly monitor your frequency bands and adjusts the EQ accordingly to ensure your sound has optimum clarity and precision. The D-Contour function has two switchable modes, FOH/MAIN mode which suits front of house/full system situations. The second mode is MONITOR mode which optimises the DXR12 to work as a wedge monitor which helps by lowering the problematic low frequencies that can become overwhelming by floor reflection.
Optimised for any situation
As well as the dual function of the D-Contour which allows for Front of House and Monitor options you also have the added benefit of a rotatable horn which can be set either vertically or horizontally. This allows you to adapt your DZR speaker dependant upon the fitment in the venue as well as its purpose. So whether you are using the speaker in a hormonal position (front of house), using it as a wedge monitor or even mounting the DXR horizontally in a venue the horn can be rotated to optimise the sound for either situation.
Yamaha DZR15 15" 2000w Powered PA Speaker Specification
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 34Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V50ﾟ (Rotatable)
- LF: 15" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 1.7kHz (FIR-X)
- Internal Sampling Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 139dB SPL *1
- Dynamic: 2000W (LF:1000W, MF/HF: 1000W) *2
- Continuous: 1300W (LF: 920W, MF/HF: 380W)
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power Consumption: 45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Rigging: M10 x12
- Width: 450 mm (17.7")
- Height: 761 mm (30.0") (with rubber feet)
- Depth: 460 mm (18.1")
- Weight: 25.2kg (55.6lbs)
- Other Features: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- Optional Extras: U-bracket: UB-DZR15H/V, Cover: SPCVR-DZR15
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50 Symmetrical
- Pole Socket: 35 mm x2 (0 or -7)