- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We are fully open - Online and Instore**
Kawai K300 ATX3 Aures Acoustic Silent Piano - Polished Ebony
£7148.99 RRP £8222
Kawai Acoustic Pianos have a 2 week lead time. They are individually prepared in the UK warehouse by a specialist Kawai technician
If delivery times are urgent please call us on 01772 722468 and we will ask for priority preparation and delivery
- 9 Months 0% APR - £714.90 P/M
- Kawai 12 Months 0% - £536.18 P/M
- Kawai 18 Months 0% - £357.45 P/M
- Kawai 24 Months 0% - £268.09 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £206.03 P/M
Kawai K300 Aures Silent Piano
The Kawai K300 Aures piano is a breakthrough in hybrid piano technology. Kawai have combined the award winning K300 acoustic piano with a their anytime silent piano ATXIII technology and then further added transducers to the soundboard which allows the player to combine real acoustic piano with digital sounds whilst using the soundboard as the speaker. The result is simply amazing and allows every variation of acoustic and digital form of playing anyone could want in one unit.
Furthermore you can now buy the K300 Aures piano with 24 months 0% finance, free UK mainland delivery and free 1st tuning! Apply for finance easily on-line. 10% Deposit or greater required.
Kawai K300 Aures Silent - Standout Features
- 48" K-300 Professional Upright Piano with NEOTEX Key Surfaces
- New Kawai Hybrid Sound Board featuring 4 High-end Performance Transducers powered by Onkyo
- SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- Modern 5" LCD Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio wireless technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician Function with 19 Adjustable Parameters
- MP3/WAV/SMF Playback, record and Overdub to USB
Kawai K300 Aures - Why Go Hybrid/ Silent Piano?
The natural voice of an acoustic piano is truly unmistakable. A fine piano is beautiful in sound and the nature of its look. It makes players enjoy the musical experience of great music, but, it may not always be appropriate. An acoustic piano has a naturally large volume so the sound of plaers practicing scales are unlikely to be welcomed by other family members wishing to watch television, while even the most gentle, soothing Chopin preludes have the potential to irritate neighbours if performed after an acceptable time.
Kawai K300 Aures ATX3 Silent Piano - IHSS SENSOR SYSTEM
A fine acoustic piano entices musicians to perform with enthusiasm, spontaneity and passion. Yet, the satisfaction that one enjoys when hammers strike the strings is often diluted by traditional piano silencing techniques. Sensors located below the keyboard struggle to accurately interpret the subtleties of musical expression, which is why AnyTimeX3 silent pianos integrate sensors within the fine workings of the piano action, reading the precise movements of each hammer. Whether performing rapid passages that demand the same key be played repeatedly before returning to its natural starting position, or pianissimo pieces desiring the very softest of key strokes, the Integrated Hammer Sensing System (IHSS) represents the elaborate nuances of every note. Pianists can finally enjoy the convenience of absolute privacy, without sacrificing the responsive touch and authentic expression of a traditional acoustic piano.
Fortunately, Kawai AnyTime ATXIII and Aures instruments incorporate an acoustic muting feature with powerful digital audio components, allowing pianists to continue enjoying the distinctive feeling of a traditional piano, while listening discreetly using private headphones. The Aures models even allow you to utilise the digital and acoustic side of the piano in combination at the same time. this distinct advantage of a hybrid piano is what makes them so attractive to everyone as it satisfies every need of any player in virtually any environment/ setting. Furthermore due to being able to choose more than 1 piano sound and a selection of other high quality, orchestral sound, organs etc allows much more expressiveness not available on a standard acoustic piano.
K-300 Acoustic Piano
This outstanding piano builds upon the success of its award winning predecessor, the K-3, that was named Acoustic Piano of the Year in four consecutive years. Enhanced design makes use of the Millennium III action with ABS-Carbon Composites. The new design offers better dynamic control and a more reliable action as the composite components are not affected by temperature and moisture the same way as wood normally is. On top of this, the reduced weight makes the Millenium III piano action approx. 25% faster than standard wooden actions.
Kawai K300 Aures Silent Piano - The Technology Explained
First and foremost the Aures is a real acoustic piano with a rich and clear tone and great key action with Millennium III design. But the K300 Aures allows the pianist not only to play with headphones in silence anytime, but also allows the player to use the digital side of the instrument to play either alone or combined with the real piano and use the soundboard as a speaker system. Basically any configuration of acoustic, digital, live sound or silent is possible.
To make this possible Kawai have added transducers to the soundboard. Transducers pass the vibrations through the solid spruce board effectively turning the soundboard into a beautiful huge speaker. When you turn on the digital sound it as if the whole piano is creating the sound. You can there mix a string orchestra with the real sound of the upright piano, or any other combination of sounds. You can also play entirely digital if you wish and silence the acoustic strings. There are 4 transducers used of varying sizes to transmit the varying frequencies through the soundboard. It's genius technology at its most versatile and best.
Kawai K300 Aures Silent Piano - Touch Screen Interface And Virtual Technican
Without affecting the look of the traditional piano there is a 5" full colour touch screen in the very left cheek panel of the K300 cabinet. This touch screen gives full access to all the world class sounds in the digital side of the instrument including the incredible SHIGERU KAWAI SK-EX Concert Grand Piano. The anytime ATXIII system fitted to the K300 Aures has some amazing features enabling you to get exactly the sound you require.
The Virtual Technician feature allows various characteristics of the selected acoustic piano, electric piano, or harpsichord sound to be shaped from the instruments' touchscreen display, with settings to adjust voicing and regulation, string, damper, and cabinet resonances, and subtle hammer, damper, and key release noises. It is even possible to adjust the precise tuning and volume of individual notes, before storing one's favorite instrument configuration to memory.
Kawai K300 Aures - Technical Specification
- Action Design: Millennium III
- Key Surface: Acryl/Phenol
- Hammer Core: Mahogany
- Hammer Felt: with underfelt
- max. String Length: 1200 mm
- Sound Board Material: Spruce tapered
- Sound Board Size: 1,39 m²
- Ribs: 11
- Back Posts: 5
- Duplex Scale: No
- Agraffes: No
- Key Lid: Softfall
- Lock: No
- Casters: Double
- Pedals: 3
- Tone Spreader: Yes, under keybed
- Height in cm: 122
- Width in cm: 149
- Depth in cm: 61
- Weight in kg: 234
K-300 Aures Digital Specification
- Sensors: Integrated Hammer Sensing System (IHSS), optical
- Velocity Curves: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- PIANIST Mode: SK-EX Multi Channel 88 Key Rendering; SOUND Mode: Harmonic Imaging XL, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: PIANIST Mode: Shigeru Kawai EX Concert Grand with 10 Rendering Characters; SOUND Mode: 88, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5
- Polyphony: max. 256 notes (depending on selected sound)
- Virtual Technician:
Pianist mode: Touch Curve (incl. User), Voicing (incl. User), Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Minimum Touch, Key Volume (incl. User), Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth Sound mode: Touch Curve (incl. User), Voicing (incl. User), Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard Simulation, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning (incl. User), Temperament (incl. User), Temperament Key, Key Volume (incl. User), Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, Split, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Pianist mode: Resonance Depth (10 types), Ambience (10 types) Sound mode: Reverb (6 types), Effects (24 types), (Chorus x 3, Delay x 3, Tremolo x 3, Auto pan x 2, Phaser x 2, Rotary x 6, Combination x 5)
- Tuning: Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/Beats: 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder: PIANIST Mode: 30 Minutes Audio (WAV+MP3), 3 Songs; SOUND Mode: USB Memory: MP3/WAV Recording and Playback, A-B Loop; Internal: MIDI 10 Songs, 2 Tracks - max. 90,000 Notes
- Lesson Function: 542 Songs in total. Songs from Czerny, Burgmuller, Beyer, Bach, Chopin and Hanon (incl. printed score books); Songs from Alfred without score books. Additional Finger practizes with 4 scales (mayor, n.minor, h.minor, m.minor), 2 Arpeggio-, 2 Cadence- and 2 Chord- training in all root notes with score function
- Piano Music Songs: 29
- Concert Magic Songs: 176
- Demo Songs: 39
- Display: 5" LCD touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant, Bluetooth Audio
- Registrations: Yes, 16 Favorite Memories
- USB Functions: Playback: MP3, WAV, SMF ; Recording: MP3, WAV ; Functions: Audio Overdub, Convert Song to Audio, Internal Songs load, Internal Songs save, SMF Song save, File delete, USB format
- Other Features: Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Wall EQ, Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Kanal, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Modus, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Sound System: Soundboard System with 4 Transducers
- Amplifier: 140W
- Power Consumption: 58W
- Connectors: LINE IN (1/8" STEREO), LINE IN Level, LINE OUT (1/4" L/MONO, R), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8"), MIDI (IN/OUT), USB to Host, USB to Device