- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 2nd/ 3rd June
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nord Piano 5 73 Stage Piano
£2196.00 RRP £2599
1 In StockFree Mainland UK DeliveryNext working day on orders placed before 2pm
Example deposit of £219.61...
- 12 Months 13.9% APR - £176.60 P/M
- 24 Months 13.9% APR - £94.04 P/M
- 36 Months 13.9% APR - £66.67 P/M
- 48 Months 13.9% APR - £53.10 P/M
£2149.00Roland RD-2000 Stage Piano
£1796.99Yamaha CP88 Stage Piano
£1599.00Yamaha CP88 Stage Piano Ex-Demo
Nord Piano 5 73 key Stage Piano
The New Nord Piano 5 takes everything people loved from the piano 4 now with a variety of new features such as Advanced Layering technology, Soft & Bright filters, and even bigger internal memory than before! The Nord Piano has been the go to stage piano for gigging musicians everywhere since release due it its simplicity, solid build quality, and stand out and iconic red finish.
New to the Piano 5 73 key 73 key:
- Advanced Layering (2 Pianos + 2 Sample Synths)
- Advanced KB Split with optional crossfades
- 2 independent Piano Layers
- 2x memory for Nord Piano Library
- 2 independent Sample Synth Layers
- 2x memory for Nord Sample Library
- Soft and Bright filters
- Unison for rich, ensemble sounds
- Tru-Vibrato for authentic vibrato
- Round robin for natural sounding repetitions
- Support for monophonic samples with legato
- Reverb with Chorale and Bright/Dark mode
- Delay with Ping Pong mode
New Dual-Piano Engines
The piano and synth sections on the Nord Piano 5 73 key has been completed re-designed with each section containing two separate layers. These sections can be used either simultaneously, independently and with a wide variety of split/layer configurations. The Dual/Layer versatility combined with the effects routing options means you can easily achieve anything from basic full sounding pianos to massive soundscapes easily and on the fly.
NEW Piano Section
The famous Nord Piano section, now even more powerful thanks to its dual engine design. Featuring 9 Grands, 9 Uprights, 10 Electric Pianos and many more straight out of the box. All of the pre-loaded samples have been specifically selected for the unique characteristics and tonal variety to cater for any tonal taste. Nord piano samples are known around the world for their ability to capture the raw natural characteristics and nuances which acoustic pianos have. On top of this you also have access to the exclusive Nord Piano Library which is regularly updated with new unique world class sounds, and always free of charge. All sounds are easily replaced using the Nord Sound Manager.
Additional Piano Control
The Nord piano 5 73 key has lots of additional features to give you even more control of your piano sounds, one of these includes the additional piano filters. These provide an additional level of sonic control adjusting the softness, mid or brilliance on Acoustic Uprights and grands. With the electronic piano section the filter controls are tailored to the individual sound which include things such as the legendary dyne preamp.
The Perfect "Grand Piano Feel"
Just as with the Piano 3 and 4 the Piano 5 features Nords fantastic Virtual Hammer Action Technology which simulates the real hammer movements you would get in an acoustic grand to give you that ultimate grand piano feeling in a portable lightweight stage piano. This paired with the triple sensor keybed allows for precise, accurate playing, and maximum control at any velocity. The Virtual Hammer Action Technology also allows you to even create a note without fully releasing a key, allowing for very smooth repetitions due to the tone not being completely dampened between key strokes, similar to the smooth transitions you could achieve on a grand piano. The keys also have additional weighting across the full keybed to allow the key action feel as authentic as possible and are strictly calibrated to give an even response across the full range.
Sample Synth Section
As with the Piano section the Sample Synth section has been completely re-designed with its new dual engine technology. The Piano 5 has a host of brand new samples such as solo wind, solo brass, solo strings, basses, guitars plus a vast collection of classic analog leads and basses. Included is also a selection of samples from the "Symphobia and Swing!" libraries by ProjectSAM. All the samples can also be changed using the Nord Sound Manager to suit your needs for different situations and songs. The synth section also boasts two independent layers, intuitive controls for attack, decay/release and dynamic velocity response. The new Soft and Bright Timbre settings provide a quick way of shaping the tone of the sound.
Unison and Tru-Vibrato
Due to the way the new sample section has been designed on the Piano 5 Nord have been able to provide some exciting new features. Unison creativity allows you to mix two sounds together to achieve an ensemble like sound. Another new feature is Truly-Vibrato, designed to accurately model the vibrato produced by wind, brass and strings to give a more natural and acoustic characteristic to the voices. There are also three pre-set delay settings for both the synth sample and piano section which have been optimised to suit the characteristics of the instruments.
Plenty of Effects
The Nord Piano 5 73 key comes with a huge variety of stereo effects, each of them have been modelled after classic high quality stomp boxes. The effects can also be assigned to each individual layer in the piano or synth sample section of the Piano 5. The effects are all split up into 6 sections the first being Mod 1 which contains; Pan, Tremolo, Wah-wah and Ring Modulator. This selection of effects can all be controlled via an additional foot controller. The second section is Mod 2 which consists of; Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Vibe effect and two selectable depths for each effect. The next section is Delay with tap tempo and ping pong mode, which can be assigned to either one of both piano layers, one or both synth sample layers or on all layers globally. After this is the Equaliser consisting of a 3-band EQ and a mid sweep and can be assigned to individual layers or globally. The fifth effects section is the Compressor/Amps section. Within this you have a choice from the following fantastic amp simulations to produce accurate overdrive and compression; Twin, JC, Small, Compressor and a Tube Overdrive effect. Finally we have the Reverb section which has five different room sizes (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral) for adding ambience to your sounds. The Bright and Dark modes also allows for enhanced or reduced treble. The new Chorale option adds a lush modulation effect which is fantastic for creating huge soundscapes.
Nord Piano 5 73 key Stage Piano Specification
- OLED Display
- Seamless Transitions
- Split Point Crossfades
- 16 banks with 25 programs - 400 locations
- Organize functionality for programs
- Live Mode - 5 Live programs
- Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents
- Kbd Touch: 3 velocity response curves
- Triple Sensor keybed with Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication
- Layer functionality
- Mono Output option
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- Free OS updates
- 2 independent Layers
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos, Digital, Layer, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 20 different models.
- 120 Voice Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Piano Timbre feature with Soft, Mid and Bright settings for acoustic pianos. Dyno 1 and 2 options for electric pianos.
- Layer Detune with 3 amounts
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position)
- 40+ Voice Polyphony
- Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release
- Bright and Soft Timbre options
- Adjustable Vibrato with 3 Delay options
- Unison feature with 3 amounts
- Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range
- Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position)
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- Approx. 2 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Approx. 1 GB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Global mode for EQ
- Delay Effect with Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo controls
- Ping-Pong mode
- Global mode
- Dedicated Reverb with Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral algorithms. Dark/Bright settings and optional Chorale modulation effect.
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Sustain Pedal input - ", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal.
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Length: 1070mm (42,1")
- Width: 342mm (13.4")
- Depth: 120mm (4.7")
- Weight: 15.5 kg (34.1 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Keyboard Stand V2
- Nord Soft Case
- Nord Music Stand
- Dust Cover