- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
This instrument is discontinued
The Roland VR09 is the complete gigging keyboard solution. Separated into 3 different sound sections for Piano, Organ and Synth. This is combined with essential hands on controls for key components of live performance. With additional USB device support capable of playing back audio files/ MIDI files plus a great effects library and backing drum patterns, the VR09 will perform on any stage, studio or home. The VR09 can even be battery powered!
Roland VR09 - Great For Live Performance
Designed with the needs of live players in mind, an intuitive front-panel layout and clear LCD screen lets you quickly select Roland's flagship piano, organ, and synth sounds. Plenty of real-time controls for expressive tone manipulation are also laid out on the front panel for liver adjustment and quick editing. The smart interface makes it simple to set up splits and layers on the fly, and to save all your keyboard settings in the user memory for instant recall on stage.
Roland VR09 - SuperNatural Sound Technology
Roland's SuperNATURAL technology powers the V-Combo VR-09's classic tonewheel organs, while nine harmonic bars provide authentic real-time performance control. A newly developed transistor-type organ is also included, offering the unique sound of combo instruments from the 1960s. The 61-note keyboard has an extremely fast response, perfect for essential organ techniques such as trill, sputter, glissando, and percussive hits.
The piano section of the VR-09 uses an 88 note multi-sampled velocity layered piano with incredible detail and response, perfect for cutting through live on stage. With SuperNatural technology the piano differs from that of traditional sampled methods. Instead of playing back a recording of a piano, the piano sound is actually generated in realtime from the individual string right through to harmonic detail and even details like hammer response time.
A selection of acoustic and high quality electric pianos compliment any style and range of music. The VR-09 is also packed with ready-to-play synthesizer sounds, from vintage analogue classics like JUNO strings and ‘80s synth brass to textured, modern-era digital tones and beyond.
Powerful Effects Processing With 7 Simultaneous Effects
Great sounds need great effects and the VR09 combo is filled with quality effects processing. effects including rotary, delay, reverb, tone, overdrive, compressor, and a customisable MFX section - have dedicated knobs that tweak multiple parameters with a single twist for powerful sound shaping with minimal effort.
Control The VR09 From Your Smart Device
The free VR09 editor app allows access to parameters and controls so you can edit and modify the VR09 to your requirements. The apps are IOS compatible so products like the Apple iPad make a fantastic user interface for studio or live performance. *Additional USB camera connection kit is required
Lay down phrases and ideas or use the looper live for great performances. The looper can record up to 20 seconds before looping round. For example, use it to lay down a bass riff and then jam over the top!
Built In Drum Patterns
Roland VR09 contains a selection of 52 drum patterns to play along with. The patterns cover a range of varying styles and are great for filling out your performance or for timing practice.
Main Product Features:
- Inspiring piano, organ and synth sounds for live use with 61-note keyboard
- Lightweight (just 5 kg) and mobile; battery or AC power
- Pro-quality acoustic and electric pianos, including grand piano with 88-note stereo multi-sampling
- SuperNATURAL-powered Virtual Tone Wheel organ with nine harmonic bars, plus transistor-type 60s organ tone
- Wide range of synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Looper and built-in rhythm patterns; WAV/MP3/SMF song playback via optional USB memory
- Free VR-09 Editor app available for iPad
- Looper section: 20 seconds record time
- Connectors: Output (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type EXT INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type DAMPER jack: TRS 1/4-inch phone type EXPRESSION PEDAL jack: TRS 1/4-inch phone type MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors PK IN connector: 8-pin DIN type USB COMPUTER port: USB Type B (supports USB MIDI) USB MEMORY port: USB Type A DC IN jack
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Dimensions: Width 1008 mm (39-11/16 inches) x Depth 300 mm (11-13/16 inches) x Height 106 mm (4-3/16 inches)
This is such a useful and versatile instrument , excellent for live players due to the simplicity of use , high quality voices , physical sliders for drawbars , an absolutely incredible 5KG ! Simple Piano , Synth and Organ buttons make it great to use , the playback of MP3 , WAV or midi files via USB device and the ability to use as a master to control sounds to bass pedals, makes this instrument so flexible and tremendous value.