- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 2nd/ 3rd June
- Sales: 01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Kawai K300 Aures 2 Acoustic Silent Piano - Polished Ebony
£7898.00 RRP £9222
Kawai Acoustic Pianos have a 2 week lead time. They are individually prepared in the UK warehouse by a specialist Kawai technician
If delivery times are urgent please call us on 01772 722468 and we will ask for priority preparation and deliveryFree Mainland UK DeliveryPremium delivery with specialist movers
Example deposit of £789.80...
- 6 Months 0% APR - £1184.70 P/M
- Kawai 12 Months 0% APR - £592.35 P/M
- Kawai 18 Months 0% APR - £394.90 P/M
- Kawai 24 Months 0% APR - £296.18 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £227.62 P/M
- 48 Months 9.9% APR - £178.50 P/M
£4259.00Kawai K-200 Upright Acoustic Piano
£7148.99Kawai K300 ATX3 Aures Acoustic Silent Piano - Polished Ebony
Kawai K300 Aures 2 Silent Acoustic Piano - With Digital Capabilities
The Kawai K300 Aures 2 piano is the ultimate collaboration of a superb acoustic piano combined with digital technology allowing you to play both acoustically, silently with digital sounds and then combine both methods for incredible versatility. Aures 2 technology uses full Bluetooth MIDI + Audio capability with aptX support allowing the user full access to the internal digital library of sounds and features with just their smartphone or bluetooth compatible device/ tablet. First and foremost this is a world class acoustic piano but combined the ATX4 system, soundboard transducers and bluetooth tech, it makes for an acoustic piano perfect for the modern world and development of players needs and skills.
Furthermore you can now buy the K300 Aures 2 piano with 24 months 0% finance, free UK mainland delivery and free 1st tuning! Apply for finance easily on-line. 10% Deposit or greater required.
Kawai K300 Aures 2 Silent - Standout Features
- 48" K-300 Professional Upright Piano with NEOTEX Key Surfaces
- New Kawai Hybrid Sound Board featuring 4 new design high-end Transducers powered by Onkyo
- Enhanced SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio wireless technology with aptX support
- Enhanced Virtual Piano Technician Function with extended control parameters over original Aures 1 all controlled via app.
- MP3/WAV/SMF Playback, record and Overdub to USB
Kawai Aures 2 vs Aures 1 - Enhancements and Improvements
Kawai have added new features and enhanced the technology over the original Aures 1 to bring a more in-depth and realistic digital piano experience when working in hybrid mode or silent mode. Below are the main features which have been updated on the new Aures2 model:
- Enhanced SK-EX Rendering: New and improved multi-channel sampling and resonance modelling
- New Transducer Design for digital sound through soundboard
- MPA Supervision: Sound and touch developed under the supervision of Master Piano Artisans (MPA)
- AptX Support: Better quality Bluetooth audio and low latency
- New Virtual Piano Technician controls:
Hammer Noise: Simulates sound of hammers striking strings, keys hitting keybed + Adjust the prominence of the "attack" character)
Relase Time: Simulates sound of different piano sizes + Adjust decay speed when keys are release
- PianoRemote App Updated: Easily record performances as MIDI or Audio (Full-quality audio recordings, require audio interface or
You can now easily share recorded performances to chat or mail apps.
- Screen has been removed from the left cheek to allow for user to have a much larger central screen on their own devices which in turn makes piano look completely traditional
- Play silently with headphones without disturbing anyone - but with the authentic feel of a piano
- Combine with digital sound with the real acoustic pianos sound - i.e. mix the digital strings of the ATX4 system with the real sound of the piano and the piano soundboard acts as the speaker for the digital sound!
- Using the free app you can select incredible digital grand pianos, electric pianos, organs and more and even customise the pianos sounds so suit your desired playing style/ feel
- Piano waiting for a tune up? No worries because the digital piano is always 100% in tune so you can keep practicing whilst waiting for the tuner to get round to seeing you!
Kawai K300 Aures 2 - Why Go Hybrid/ Silent Piano?
The sound of an acoustic piano as great as the K300 is truly standout. A fine piano is beautiful in sound and the nature of its look. It makes players enjoy the musical experience of great music, but, it may not always be appropriate. An acoustic piano has a naturally large volume so the sound of practicing scales are unlikely to be welcomed by other family members wishing to watch television, while even the most gentle, soothing Chopin preludes have the potential to irritate neighbours if performed after an acceptable time.
With the added benefit of digital technology using the ATX4 system, the Aures 2 technology allows the player to work in practically any environment. Advantages include:
Kawai K300 Aures 2 With ATX4 - IHSS SENSOR SYSTEM
A fine acoustic piano entices musicians to perform with enthusiasm, spontaneity and passion. Yet, the satisfaction that one enjoys when hammers strike the strings is often diluted by traditional piano silencing techniques. Sensors located below the keyboard struggle to accurately interpret the subtleties of musical expression, which is why AnyTimeX4 silent pianos integrate sensors within the fine workings of the piano action, reading the precise movements of each hammer. Whether performing rapid passages that demand the same key be played repeatedly before returning to its natural starting position, or pianissimo pieces desiring the very softest of key strokes, the Integrated Hammer Sensing System (IHSS) represents the elaborate nuances of every note. Pianists can finally enjoy the convenience of absolute privacy, without sacrificing the responsive touch and authentic expression of a traditional acoustic piano.
Fortunately, Kawai AnyTime ATX4 and Aures2 instruments incorporate an acoustic muting feature with powerful digital audio components, allowing pianists to continue enjoying the distinctive feeling of a traditional piano, while listening discreetly using private headphones. The Aures 2 models even allow you to utilise the digital and acoustic side of the piano in combination at the same time. this distinct advantage of a hybrid piano is what makes them so attractive to everyone as it satisfies every need of any player in virtually any environment/ setting. Furthermore due to being able to choose more than 1 piano sound and a selection of other high quality, orchestral sound, organs etc allows much more expressiveness not available on a standard acoustic piano.
K-300 Acoustic Piano
This outstanding piano builds upon the success of its award winning predecessor, the K-3, that was named Acoustic Piano of the Year in four consecutive years. Enhanced design makes use of the Millennium III action with ABS-Carbon Composites. The new design offers better dynamic control and a more reliable action as the composite components are not affected by temperature and moisture the same way as wood normally is. On top of this, the reduced weight makes the Millenium III piano action approx. 25% faster than standard wooden actions.
Kawai K300 Aures 2 Silent Piano - The Technology Explained
First and foremost the Aures 2 is a real acoustic piano with a rich and clear tone and great key action with Millennium III design. But the K300 Aures 2 allows the pianist not only to play with headphones in silence anytime, but also allows the player to use the digital side of the instrument to play either alone or combined with the real piano and use the soundboard as a speaker system. Basically any configuration of acoustic, digital, live sound or silent is possible.
To make this possible Kawai have added transducers to the soundboard. Transducers pass the vibrations through the solid spruce board effectively turning the soundboard into a beautiful huge speaker. When you turn on the digital sound it as if the whole piano is creating the sound. You can there mix a string orchestra with the real sound of the upright piano, or any other combination of sounds. You can also play entirely digital if you wish and silence the acoustic strings. There are 4 transducers used of varying sizes to transmit the varying frequencies through the soundboard. It's genius technology at its most versatile and best.
Kawai K300 Aures 2 - Technical Specification
- Action Design: Millennium III
- Key Surface: Acryl/Phenol
- Hammer Core: Mahogany
- Hammer Felt: with underfelt
- max. String Length: 1200 mm
- Sound Board Material: Spruce tapered
- Sound Board Size: 1,39 m
- Ribs: 11
- Back Posts: 5
- Duplex Scale: No
- Agraffes: No
- Key Lid: Softfall
- Lock: No
- Casters: Double
- Pedals: 3
- Tone Spreader: Yes, under keybed
- Height in cm: 122
- Width in cm: 149
- Depth in cm: 61
- Weight in kg: 234
K-300 Aures 2 Digital Specification
- Sensors: Integrated Hammer Sensing System (IHSS), optical
- Velocity Curves: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- PIANIST Mode: Enhanced SK-EX Multi Channel 88 Key Rendering; SOUND Mode: Harmonic Imaging XL, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: PIANIST Mode: Shigeru Kawai EX Concert Grand with 10 Rendering Characters; SOUND Mode: 88, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5
- Polyphony: max. 256 notes (depending on selected sound)
- Virtual Technician:
Pianist mode: Touch Curve (incl. User), Voicing (incl. User), Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Minimum Touch, Key Volume (incl. User), Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth Sound mode: Touch Curve (incl. User), Voicing (incl. User), Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard Simulation, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning (incl. User), Temperament (incl. User), Temperament Key, Key Volume (incl. User), Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, Split, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Pianist mode: Resonance Depth (10 types), Ambience (10 types) Sound mode: Reverb (6 types), Effects (24 types), (Chorus x 3, Delay x 3, Tremolo x 3, Auto pan x 2, Phaser x 2, Rotary x 6, Combination x 5)
- Tuning: Equal (Piano Only), Pure (Major), Pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/Beats: 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder: PIANIST Mode: 30 Minutes Audio (WAV+MP3), 3 Songs; SOUND Mode: USB Memory: MP3/WAV Recording and Playback, A-B Loop; Internal: MIDI 10 Songs, 2 Tracks - max. 90,000 Notes
- Lesson Function: 542 Songs in total. Songs from Czerny, Burgmuller, Beyer, Bach, Chopin and Hanon (incl. printed score books); Songs from Alfred without score books. Additional Finger practizes with 4 scales (mayor, n.minor, h.minor, m.minor), 2 Arpeggio-, 2 Cadence- and 2 Chord- training in all root notes with score function
- Piano Music Songs: 29
- Concert Magic Songs: 176
- Demo Songs: 39
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant, Bluetooth Audio with aptX technology
- Registrations: Yes, 16 Favorite Memories
- USB Functions: Playback: MP3, WAV, SMF ; Recording: MP3, WAV ; Functions: Audio Overdub, Convert Song to Audio, Internal Songs load, Internal Songs save, SMF Song save, File delete, USB format
- Other Features: Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Wall EQ, Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Kanal, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Modus, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Sound System: Soundboard System with 4 Transducers
- Amplifier: 140W
- Power Consumption: 58W
- Connectors: LINE IN (1/8" STEREO), LINE IN Level, LINE OUT (1/4" L/MONO, R), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8"), MIDI (IN/OUT), USB to Host, USB to Device